- Spinal Decompression (Cervical/Lumbar Laminectomy, Laminoforaminotomy, Microdiscectomy), Cervical Laminoplasty
- Spine Fusion (Anterior/Posterior Cervical Fusion, XLIF/DLIF, ALIF, TLIF/PLIF, Posterior Spine Fusion)
- Minimally Invasive and Motion-Preservation Spine Surgery (including Cervical Artificial Disc Replacement)
- Spinal Trauma/Fracture, Tumors, and Infections
- Degenerative Conditions of the Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Spine
- Adult Spinal Deformity (Scoliosis, Kyphosis)
- Pediatric Spinal Conditions (Scoliosis, Kyphosis, Spondylolisthesis, Spondylolysis)
Quality Spine Care
Spinal conditions can be scary. The thought of spine surgery can be even more terrifying. Our goal is to provide our patients with some peace of mind knowing they are in the best of hands. Our team of spine surgeons grew up in Hawaii and are excited to have the opportunity to come back home to the islands and provide care to the community that means so much to them. With the knowledge and technical skills passed down to them while training at some of the premier spine centers in the country, our spine surgeons hope to provide the most up-to-date, comprehensive spine care possible to our patients. Sometimes this may entail guiding a patient towards the best non-operative route. Sometimes this may involve spine surgery. Either way, we take our responsibility to our patients seriously—to do whatever we can to improve the pain, maximize the function, and enhance the quality of life for you.
It is our privilege to have you as a patient. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office.